NGO Sustainability, Inc was in the process of evaluating their marketing efforts and transitioning to a registered 501 (c) 3 organization when they lost their entire website and all related files due to a catastrophic server crash. All backup files for the server had been lost. There was no hope for recovery.
Rather than despair, we were able to step in and quickly created a temporary site that provided basic information and switched them to a more reliable and ‘greener’ host. Being able to help them transfer to a host that uses renewable energy and offset credits helped with their immediate needs and their mission.
Working remotely, we coordinated with the varying team members to come up with a plan that addressed their primary concerns, provided the colors and functionality they desired, and elevated their marketing to the next level. Features we added included:
– Prominent Donation Buttons in several areas
– Slider Development for home page
– Search Engine Optimization
– Email Sign-Ups
– Social Media Integration
– Google Analytics
– Site organization
– Board Member information and Individual Profiles
– Images: Added throughout site
– Enhanced Focus on Involvement
– Intern section with testimonials for recruitment
– Integrated Graphics, Colors and Design from Printed Materials into Web Design
– Blog Integration and Training
– Incorporating Historical Information
– Scheduled Automatic Backups
– Provided training for on-site staff and interns to maintain
– Ongoing support as needed
We also provided tagline development and offline marketing strategy integration. These services allowed them to focus on what they do best: Connecting people, ngo’s and corporations with the UN to promote global sustainability.